My Collection!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
THIS IS PIC HEAVY!!

ENJOY!!
smile.gif

My setup on my desk:

The top of my 3 drawer container, I have 2 containers with brushes in them. And a plastic bin that holds my palettes and loose e/s:

All my palettes open, these are from Coastal Scents and Ebay:

Box that holds my loose NYX e/s in 5 gram screw top jars, and all my Aromaleigh e/s sample baggies, plus my new NYX Pearl Mania e/s.

My 2 brush containers:
My brushes are mostly from ELF, Coastal Scents, and random drugstore ones, I have a few MAC ones too.
smile.gif

These are other random brushes I don't like to use or are small travel ones. And a brush roll that came with my Kirkland brush set I got last year at Costco.

This Mark makeup bag stores my small palettes from Mark and my new NYX trios:

open view of the bag:

All the bag contents laid out:
Love those Mark Flip For It palettes, so handy for travel!

Now on to the big 3 drawer container on the far right:
First drawer contains foundations, concealers and powders, etc. (I currently use Everyday Minerals foundation)

Second drawer contains all blushes! (Mostly Wet and Wild, ELF, NYC, and Pure Luxe samples)

Third drawer contains all my single eyeshadows or small palettes: (I have Avon, Cover Girl, Ulta, NYX, HIP and some other random e/s)

These are all my pencils. Mostly NYC, Wet and Wild, Mark, NYX Jumbo Pencils, ELF, and new Victoria's Secret's pencils.

Top view of all my pencils:

Now onto the smaller 3 drawer containers:

My creme liners/brow stuff: (HIP, NYC, one MAC fluidline, random liquid liners and ELF brow stuff)

Mascara drawer: (Cover Girl, Mark, Maybelline) My fave is the Collossal!

More loose e/s from LA Colors and Body Needs samples of MAC pigments:

Pigments samples flipped over to show colors:

Bronzers drawer: (ELF, NYC, Milani, Body Shop, Victoria's Secret) I love the ELF bronzers!

ELF Colored bases & UDPP (depotted into a 5 gram jar) and some random bits:

Random bits drawer: Eyelash curlers, sharpeners, sponges

Potted lipglosses: (ELF, HIP, Clinique)

Squeeze tube lipglosses: (wow, I have mostly pink glosses, lol. But I know I have a ton of glosses to fish out of my purses!) These are mostly ELF, Victoria's Secret and C.O. Bigelow glosses.

Tube glosses: (Mostly Victoria's Secret and Mark, I have more but again I tend to have like 10 glosses in my purse always!)

Lip balms: all random brands!

NYX Round lipsticks: I have a ton of these! Love them! (that's 2 layers of them, lol!)

Random brands of lipsticks:

This is my Mark brand makeup in a Mark traincase: (It's separate only because I had a Mark party and wanted to show what I had, and haven't sorted it yet!)
Well that's about it!! Its alot and I need to use it more often, I've been using the same products lately so I need to switch it up and use the different brands I have! I also have been trying not to buy any new makeup lately, except for lately because of sales going on, but that's it! I don't need anymore!!
If you want a review or anymore details on anything you have seen let me know!
smile.gif

Where did you get those plastic bins? I have a small one with filler beads but now i need a bigger one.

Wow!! That's an awesome stash!! I need to come visit and borrow a few things!
smile.gif

OMG...Im so jealous lol what an awesome stash

It all looks so prestine and perfect!

Haha thanks everyone!! I try to keep it organized! I got the 3 drawer bins from Big Lots or Walmart, either one. The glass square jars that hold my pencils and brushes are from the Dollar Tree. Same with the plastic bin that holds my palettes, I got that at the Dollar Tree also! Good, cheap place for organization!
smile.gif

Great collection honey, can I ask your opinion on the 66 lip palette? I've been thinking about getting one for my professional kit just to give more colour variety for prom/party looks but wasn't sure on the quality.

Oh that is so cool!! Can I come raid ur makeup sometime??..I see that u have some avon and mark stuff in ur stash..i sell avon and mark and I have the same liquid foundation by avon in beautiful bronze...good stuff...anyways, nice stash girlie!

p.s. Ur right, Dollar Tree and Walmart is the way to go when organizing stuff...my apartment is filled with mini cabinets from their stores...lol!

the lip palette isn't bad. the little wells are so small though, you definately need a lip brush to use it, but the colors are good and creamy to blend together and use. it would be great for a kit!

thanks everyone for your awesome replies!
smile.gif

@beautifullymade thanks!! i love mark products!! im a mark rep
smile.gif

Back