Anyone like me :((

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I placed an order at EGM when they had BOGO sale and received just one foundation instead of 2, and that one is darker than I thought (its my fault or my monitor's though). I'm so sad. Anyone has the same problem as mine?
frown.gif

I'm sure if you contact them, they'll fix things for you... you are entitled to another foundation. Most companies are happy to help.
smile.gif

awww, I'm sorry you were disappointed. I hope you are able to get an exchange, and have your extra foundation sent out too!

thanks for kind words ladies, i'll send them email

i just feel a bit sad because i read too many good things about them, you know, when you got excited because you think you're gonna find your HG foundation and wait and hope then something is not perfect

hey feu, don b sad gal. I am sure they will be happy to rectify the situation for you. You will sure get what is urs.

Definitely contact them. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with their customer service. Early on I mistakenly ordered the wrong foundation. I contacted them after opening it and they assured me no worries and immediately sent me a bag of foundation to blend with it and at (no cost to me). This was labelled as tweaker. The instructions were to blend with my existing foundation to bring to a color that was more in line with mine. It worked beautifully so much so that later I purchased a full size of foundations in both formulas Youthful Glow and Cover Me for the correct colors. I now have ample supplies of foundation for every occasion on hand.

update

I've been busy recently so I've just sent them email on July 2nd, waiting for their reply now

They have a great customer service. Once I had placed an order and wanted 2 more samples, I sent them e-mail and they added the samples for free!

Sadly, I break out from their foundations
frown.gif
. But I love their eye colors

Back