Who do you think's making crop circles like ths new Monster British Jellyfish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't know if you've seen this on the news or not.....

3101115893-jellyfish-crop-circle-appears-field.jpg

Quote:
Have aliens left another calling card?
Conspiracists — and Brits — are all atwitter about a crop circle that appeared at an Oxfordshire barley field. Instead of circles, the creators have become far more artistic (or they've figured out how to use Earth landmowers). The "circle" is in the shape of a 600-foot jellyfish — a first, as far as we know — and the BBC has posted an aerial video of the creature.

Source - http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92634/?fp=1

So who do you think's making crop circles?

wow! that's really beautiful.

idk. probably aliens. but why would aliens do crop circles anyway? if i was an alien i'd write something more important. or something really silly.

Lol... So where were you last night, Lucy??

How many old guys with boards on their feet would that take? Its really a neat work of art and I truely don't get how anyone can make them over night in the dark without someone else seeing them!!

Maybe they are aliens but not adults.. Alien kids that like to play pranks.. "Watch this...". Lol.

the thing is if it were humans with boards on their feet doing it how would they avoid pressing the rest of the corn down? that's what gets me.

if i was an alien i'd totally just write "boobs" or something.

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif if i was an alien i'd totally just write "boobs" or something. LOL!! that'd be cool

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif if i was an alien i'd totally just write "boobs" or something.
laughing.gif

I don't what to think of this. It's always seemed strange to me but I don't believe in aliens. I believe in the paranormal but not aliens lol

I don't think it's humans, only because a) the measurements involved to get everything correct is astounding to me, and B) how could someone do that at night?

Of course, I also think it's highly egotistical to think that we humans are the smartest thing this (or any) galaxy has to offer. There HAS to be something smarter than us somewhere.

Yeah!! I agree and if they were that smart.. Why would they want to come here??

Be like "Let's drive accross the country and visit an ant hill and try to comunicate with them"!! Maybe draw something cool on the side of the ant hill! Take a couple hostage.. Lol

All those alien patterns are saying BOOBS lucy lol You've done it! you've figured it out! woot! lol

I dunno what to think, its pretty impressive either way.

Back