Mac Nude Lipstick for Pink Lips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my lips are really pink without any lipstick on but i really want to colour them nude. I like those pale white/beige nude lipstick. I probably need a very very pale nude colour cuz i've tried on some nude lipstick earlier but it still looks pink on me.

Any recommendations? Preferably MAC..

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe Honeylove or Frou? Blankety is good, but has pink tint to it Thanks for that!I was loooking at the website, I thought of getting either Myth/Blankety/CremeD'Nude..

I dont know which is more pale nude though, I probably need to try them on myself..?

Thanks love
smile.gif

Either Myth like Aprill said or Creme D' Nude. I have all three and Creme D' Nude is probably the most nude out of the three.

Another great nude is MAC's Fleshpot... but it's only sold at Pro stores. I love Fleshpot, I use it as a lip erase... I acually picked mine up at the local CCO.

I have very pigmented lips too and I love Myth and Cherish but MAC lists Cherish as a "Soft muted peachy-beige" but I find that its a nice nude for my lips.

Thank you so much guys! I'll def look up all of the colours above, though I'm leaning towards Myth now
smile.gif

I am obsessed with HUE but Freckletone makes my lips look nearly flesh colored..not sure if that is what you are going for but I find myself adding Underage lipglass over it to get a good look...if you like the lipglass C-Thru is pale and very nude and lovely !!!

Back