Beyonce spotted in London...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
004.jpg

Source: SPOTTED: BEYONCE AT THE AIRPORT IN LONDON + CANDIDS FROM THIS WEEK THUS FAR // 'CONCRETELOOP.COM' - QUALITY NOT QUANTITY

Here's our girl "B" leaving a department store in London. I love the shoes and sunglasses. Aren't the shoes and bag Louis Vuitton? I could have sworn that's the same bag Madonna sported in the LV S/S 09 ad.

I'll be honest. I think that outfit is hideous. What is that, a romper suit? A shapeless potato sack dress? And the shoes are full of icksy tricksy little details that will fall off over time, not to mention those ankle straps could give a giselle cankles.

She's got a gorgeous body somewhere under those awful clothes
smile.gif

I don't like it either. She has such a great body and she's wearing something so shapeless.

ooh that's the new trend. actually it does not look soo bad.

when i spot them at the stores, i always point them out to my sis and ask "who on earth and on their right mind would wear something so awful"

but..i think she pulled it off!

Oh she's leaving Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge.

I'm not keen on the outfit. I think the playsuit is hideous and the only people I know who do 'matching shoes and bag' are my Mum and her friends when they go to Nigerian parties dressed in our traditional attire.

Beyonce is such a label whore. I don't actually think she has any style of her own..she always goes for obvious items and looks 'styled by a stylist' from head to toe.

Back