FOTD June 27th, 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Face: Pur Minerals

NARS Taos

Too Faced Pink Leopard

Eyes: CARGO Tahiti quad

MAC Deep Truth, Carbon

BeneFit Bad Gal Liner/Lash

Lips: UD Jailbait

LORAC C7 concealer

58d6753d.jpg

667b6c00.jpg

Beautiful Lola! Such pretty colours.. they really make your eyes pop.. and I love your smile, everytime I see it, it makes me smile!
smile.gif
Also..great hair...loving those curls!

very pretty. Loving the colours, especially your lips! and your brows are just perfect

I love the eye makeup! I need to start wearing colors again. The hair look awesome too, so shiny and bouncy

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beautiful Lola! Such pretty colours.. they really make your eyes pop.. and I love your smile, everytime I see it, it makes me smile!
smile.gif
Also..great hair...loving those curls! Thanks Bec! I always feel so awkward smiling for a photo I'm taking of myself lol

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif very pretty. Loving the colours, especially your lips! and your brows are just perfect I'm glad to hear that because I've been struggling with my brows for a long while, and nothing I used to fill them in looked right, but I think I've finally settled on the MAC brown pencil.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the eye makeup! I need to start wearing colors again. The hair look awesome too, so shiny and bouncy Thanks Andi! I was definitely in a neutral rut and totally forgot how much fun colors are!

Yay, brights
smile.gif
Those colours look beautiful on you - and you do have a super pretty smile!
smile.gif

Absolutely perfect! You just inspired me Lola, I can't wait to go home and play with my makeup
smile.gif

LOLA you look very beautiful..everything from your eyes, lips, hair. These colours are really beautiful on you. You inspire me dear.

Back