Michael Jackson's Patented "Smooth Criminal" Leaning Shoes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
smoothcriminalshoes-thumb-550x533-19935.jpg

Remember that supernatural, gravity-defying 45-degree lean Jackson performed with his troupe of dancers on "Smooth Criminal"? Jackson used wires and harnesses in the 1988 music video, but that wasn't possible when he performed the trick live in 1992.

he was an incredible performer. Do you remember his old cd Number Ones :. It has all (or at least most) of Michel Jacksons hits on it. I love to workout to this CD!

He will be missed.

I've heard about these. Honestly, I wish I'd had the opportunity to see him live back in the 90s. He would have been epic

Wow, I totally did not know that. And Smooth Criminal is on of my favorite MJ songs. I hate that I'll never get to see him perform anything live.

I did see him live in 91. 4 rows from the front. We won the tickets from a radio station. I remember is vividly. He spared no expense on the stage setup, etc. Was one of the best concerts i have ever seen and I have seen many.

I was too young to really appreciate any of his contributions to music when he was in his prime. I was 4 in 91 lol. But it really would've been amazing to had seen him in concert.

I swear I was born in the wrong era. I should've been born in the 70's because right from the beginning I have always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson.

Back