Has Anybody tried Lash Stiletto by Maybelline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I guess it's supposed to make your lashes shiny like sexy leather stiletto pumps? I'm just curious how shiny it makes your lashes, and if plumps your lashes well. Any opinions?

I have, but I'm no expert on mascara either, except that I do think it makes my lashes look longer. I like it, but it's really easy to put too much of it on and then it feels almost 'clumpy'.

Suz

Absolutely hate iit. It does nothing for my lashes--keeps them short and black. I even think my lashes are longer without it.

a few girls on here said they'd used the brush from L'Oreal Voluminous mascara with the Stiletto and that it turned out well. i haven't tried it but have thought about it since i use Voluminous and love it.

I might be the only one that loves this mascara. Makes my lashes long, dark, slightly thicker and stays on all day. No clumping, or drying out, or getting into my eyes. Also comes off super easy.. it's fast becoming a staple in my makeup...

Here's some minor reviews on this thread here:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...tto-91314.html

and you could also search our review center. I haven't personally tried it yet but that was bc I heard so many bad reviews. But you never know, it might work for you
smile.gif

I like it...It makes my lashes longer (not really shiny) but it's better than MAC mascara all day!

I bought it and hate it.

They should rename it Lash Ballet Flats. Did nothing for me at all. I'm much happier with my NYX Doll Eyes...it's my HG.

Lash Stiletto didn't work for me either. It did nothing but darken my lashes. I was really dissapointed..

Its ok.. Well pigmented and slightly lengthing but not as good as all the hype would let on.. Didn't even notice if my lashes shined or not.. Don't plan on ever buying it again...

Back