Coastal Scents cosmetics...WOW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So Im online looking for makeup (as usual) and I come across this web page: Coastal Scents and I see these huge pallets of eyeshadows, lip colors, concealers...Im like, OMG only $18.00 and just went crazy...I bought the 88 color eye pallet, the camouflag concealer pallet, 2 mineral foundations, and there pressing liquid (i think thats what you call it) I cant wait for it to come in the mail. Oh and shipping was free! Has anyone else bought anything from coastal scents? How is it? How fast did it arrive in the mail? GOD I cant wait! Im thinking of doing a color swatch and posting them here
satisfied.gif

We have quite a few threads on Coastal Scents
smile.gif
. I've bought from them before but since they're only distributers, I have seen tons of the same palettes cheaper on ebay. I haven't tried their mineral stuff.

lol I first heard of coastal scents from The lovely ladies of MUT and was always like ok whatever name sounds weird lol So Like last month i finally went on and I Bought the HUGE (it really is) contouring pallet for 20 buck I was like WOW And when i got it it was so big & Its my new fave Makeup item I use all the time I also got a few brushes & they were like 2-5 bucks & they aint the best brand name or whatever but man I friggin love em lol plus they sent me a free sample of some mineral loose powder blush Its awesome

Their new SMACKS! Lip gloss is freaking AWESOME! I have 5, but I really wanna buy them all, lol.

I'm really interested in their new 88 Warm Palette, but I'm kind of iffy about ordering from them because I've been hearing mixed reviews about their CS. So I'm hoping BH will sell this version also sometime soon.

I haven't heard of them, but wow the price sounds amazing! And I'm really excited to hear about your 88 color pallete, that's intense. Please share your swatches when they arrive
smile.gif

I've ordered from Coastal Scents and I've never had troubles with their customer service?

So the lip thingies are good, huh? I got the email on them a while back and didn't see a bad color in the group, but just haven't ordered any...

Back