Sign in to follow this  
emily_3383

Whats in the mail?

Anna Sui Dolly Girl Fragrance

Smashbox Primer

Urban Decay Hall of Fame set

MAC HK Tinted Lip Conditioner

MAC Heatherette Lollipop Lovin

Tons of MAC pigment samples, Kat Von D Beethoven Palette, E.L.F brushes and some of their Studio stuff, Stila Lip Glaze collection I found at ULTA it comes 4 full size lip glazes for only $20 dollars!! yaaay, and L'oreal Volume Mascara... =D

Today I received a NYX order from ebay (joy07 or JOY's cosmetics store)... super happy with the jumbo lip pencils, the megashine lip glosses and a felt tip liner!! That thing is AMAZING!

For me it's Christmas clothes for my kids too...

Still no makeup for me, but I'm thinking about ordering the Lorac holiday palette.

I just ordered a lipstick for my mom for Christmas from Bobbi Brown, and one for her from Mac, and I decided to splurge and get myself Viva Glam V lipstick too.

Well I don't know if this counts but I've been looking for my Sephora Catalog. Anyone else subscribe to get them but aren't receiving them? The only time I seem to get one is when I ordered something online.

A handy 7 piece $5.00 fake MAC brush set off ebay and $24.00 worth of random e.l.f purchases looking forward to the primer!

I'm waiting for some items to arrive that I ordered. Part of the order is for my secret santa and a few items for myself. I will have to wait to post what it is so I don't spoil anything for my SS.

Originally Posted by bCreative View Post
Well I don't know if this counts but I've been looking for my Sephora Catalog. Anyone else subscribe to get them but aren't receiving them? The only time I seem to get one is when I ordered something online.
I am finally getting them now. Maybe you have to make a certain number of orders?

Originally Posted by internetchick View Post
I am finally getting them now. Maybe you have to make a certain number of orders?
I don't think it has to do much with orders. Sometimes I would never order anything and they still send them to me. Are you a beauty insider? Usually if you give them your mailing address in store, they would enter it in their computer systems. All catalogs are sent that way. lol, one time my friend put 'Anita Bath' as a name and she received a catalog to her house in that name...lol.gif

I havent ordered anything in years and I still get it. Im not sure why they send stuff out to some and not others.

Its like the MAC postcards I get in the mail and I hardly ever shop there.

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 View Post
I don't think it has to do much with orders. Sometimes I would never order anything and they still send them to me. Are you a beauty insider? Usually if you give them your mailing address in store, they would enter it in their computer systems. All catalogs are sent that way. lol, one time my friend put 'Anita Bath' as a name and she received a catalog to her house in that name...lol.gif

I'm a beauty insider.....so frustrating!! I really would love the holiday one they have out now. Maybe it is the orders, I've only ordered a total of 4 times from them.

EDIT: So finally today it came! Well technically it's my mother's but all she's going to do is throw it in the trash anyway so by default it's mine!!!!

I ordered this set of Tarte lipsticks from Gilt. I had a credit, so I got these for $2 shipped! They ship out really slow, so I won't get this until late December or early January.

medh.jpg

Just ordered from MAC the Select Moisturecover under eye concealer. Still on the hunt for just the right concealer, so we'll see if I like THIS one!

Originally Posted by H.e.l.e.n View Post
A handy 7 piece $5.00 fake MAC brush set off ebay and $24.00 worth of random e.l.f purchases looking forward to the primer!
The primer from their mineral line? Because I tried it out today and its WONDERFUL!! I cant believe its only 3 dollars! a total bargain!!

I am waiting for my Kat Von D True Love palette! yaayy

Originally Posted by internetchick View Post
I ordered this set of Tarte lipsticks from Gilt. I had a credit, so I got these for $2 shipped! They ship out really slow, so I won't get this until late December or early January.
I guess they really overstated the shipping times. I got a shipping email today, and these are scheduled to arrive on the 2nd of December!