What Makeup Item Have You Forgotten in a Rush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I once did all my makeup and curled my lashes, not putting on mascara as I was gonna do it at work, went to lunch and to my horror my lashes were bare! I had forgotten to apply my mascara lol. What have you forgotten?

Well it wasn't what I didn't put on before I left but I set my mini-travel makeup bag on the sink at a rest area and walked off with out it and by the time I realized I didn't have it and made it back to the rest area, someone had taken it.. An expensive mistake! Sigh

agreed, If the eyeliner/whole eye looks good enough, I sometimes forget mascara! otherwise, pretty much nothing
smile.gif

For me it was mascara too... I was going to a wedding, and I realized on the way so I stopped at CVS and picked up some Loreal HIP.

Yep, I've forgotten mascara as well. Usually it's when I do a dark look.

definitely mascara. i forget to use it all the time cus i have many long lashes already and i dont really need to apply a lot, just a little at the base to make them seem more volumized

Once I I Put On my makeup My lashes My Mascara I left Got in the car (Thinkin I looked all Good lol) & wHEN we were like Half way to our destination I looked in the Mirror & was Hoorified to see I only applied Mascara to ONE Eye I was freakin out lol My BF thought it was funny But also not a big deal Not a Big Deal? Dude I have one Black Lash & One Foundation colored I had to go buy some lol

Originally Posted by MakeupByMonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Once I I Put On my makeup My lashes My Mascara I left Got in the car (Thinkin I looked all Good lol) & wHEN we were like Half way to our destination I looked in the Mirror & was Hoorified to see I only applied Mascara to ONE Eye I was freakin out lol My BF thought it was funny But also not a big deal Not a Big Deal? Dude I have one Black Lash & One Foundation colored I had to go buy some lol LMAO!!! That reminds me of a time when I forgot to put on eyeliner on one eye!! Luckily I caught it before I went to work but that would've been embarrassing.

I guess this thread justifies why we have so many mascaras lol.

pressed powder to fix my foundation. i do cream blush and then totally forget, get half way through the day and catch myself looking like an oil slick.
frown.gif

I've forgotten mascara a few times. Later in the day I'd look in the mirror at work and wonder why I looked "unfinished" and then notice the missing mascara. I hate that!

Yes, mascara too, it looked horrible because i was using the white base of another mascara, so i had white eyelashes ! Let's just say i improvised a new trend
laughing.gif

I always forget lipstick, i have those pretty lipsticks that are barely used and sometimes i even wonder why i keep buying lipstuff apart from lipbalm.

Back