What is wrong with this picture?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does it look photoshoped to you? I'm not gonna say which part I think is, to see if you guys notice what I am seeing

n21714669176_408211_3149.jpg

lol the top of her outfit is a slight different color than the bottom idk its a funny pic Who is it!!!

It looks a little like the head doesn't belong to the body but it could just be the pose.

her left arm is smaller than her right, she doesn't have a neck, the lighting on the face is different to the shadows on the body, that hand looks stuck on, her chest area is anatomically impossible and there is something really really wrong with that leg!

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif her left arm is smaller than her right, she doesn't have a neck, the lighting on the face is different to the shadows on the body, that hand looks stuck on, her chest area is anatomically impossible and there is something really really wrong with that leg! Thanks, the head is what stands out the most to me. This picture is used as a before on a weightloss website...lol

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks a little like the head doesn't belong to the body but it could just be the pose. Yes that is what I noticed as well

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks, the head is what stands out the most to me. This picture is used as a before on a weightloss website...lol That alone would tell me it's Photoshopped.
Although, my favorite was when the before and after wasn't only a change in weight.....it was also a change in ethnicity!

Her left hand looks a bit odd - maybe too much 'webbing' between thumb and index finger.

Then again it could all be "real". The lighting and the unique pose could be causing some tricks.

The tank and the shorts are two differant colors because they are two differant items. I'm guessing the head doesn't belong to the body.

I'm guessing it is a real picture, just slightly edited/resized with Paint, or similar program

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This picture is used as a before on a weightloss website...lol Ugh, those fake ads disgust me. I remember someone here posted something about a girl from a weight loss website and she removed all her pictures bc they were being used on myspace as those "lose 30 in one week" ad. I saw another ad where they had a "fat" girl on the left and some tight abs on the right. The "fat" girl wasn't even fat, she was obviously very pregnant and even has an outie due the very pronounced belly!

Her head is obviously shopped onto a different body, or two differents as the case may be. The arms and legs look like they might come from two separate bodies as well. Scary...

LOL it reminds me of the "Yearbook Me" shots on Facebook... although those (Yearbook ones) look more realistic. LOL

Yeah.. That just looks wrong.. I really love playing with "Yearbook Me", Dayna!

Back