A little bit of everything haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh man I need to stay away from the stores for awhile! It's just so hard to resist all of the good sales. Walgreens is the worst!

lipss.jpg

swatches:

IMG_3654.jpg

L to R: Milani 29A Beloved, Jane Aguaceuticals 04 Tropical, Jordana 38 iced pink lipliner, Jordana 40 spice lipliner, Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine 15 Dahlia (it has suuuuper awesome pink glitters that the camera didn't capture very well), Milani Lipmixer 705 lip fuse

And I wanted to swatch these lipglosses over some other lipsticks just because
smile.gif

keep-1.jpg

top: NYX Narcissus with sally hansen gloss on top

NYX Narcissus with milani lip mixer

bottom: Jane aguaceuticals tropical with milani lip mixer

Jane aguaceuticals with sally hansen gloss.

I know it's probably hard to see the difference, but I am just really happy with these two glosses- they lighten and darken my pink lipsticks quite nicely.

IMG_3641.jpg

top to bottom- jane hip bone e/s, jane aguacream e/s in seashell and silver dollar. The Revlon mineral mousse stuff is absolutely CRAP by the way! Avoid it at all costs! It has no coverage at all and yet manages to make you feel like you're wearing a mask. The colorstay foundation is amazing though, and of course I love my prescriptives lash envy mascara. BEST MASCARA EVER.

Swatches:

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

Most of these were on sale except for the new wet n wild one.

IMG_3640.jpg

Picked up a couple items from Buffalo clothing exchange for uber cheap-

IMG_3647.jpg

IMG_3645.jpg

I'll leave you with a picture of my furry love wearing part of his halloween costume for this year
smiletongue.gif

IMG_3651.jpg

Yeah!! Awesome haul, Maysie!! When did they get the new WnW polish's in? I've been looking for them for Lucy.. I love Walgreens!! and LOL at your doggie!! So cute!!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah!! Awesome haul, Maysie!! When did they get the new WnW polish's in? I've been looking for them for Lucy.. I love Walgreens!! and LOL at your doggie!! So cute!! I know, Walgreens is so bad and yet awesome
biggrin.gif
The store I go to had JUST put them out yesterday the cosmetic attendant said. Cricket didn't like the head thing too much and I kinda felt a bit mean putting it on him but he'll get used to it LOL

I saw your haul posted and I just had to come see that polish hehe. Lots of pretty pink too. Great haul.

LOL @ the dog, s/he's too cute.

great haul! i've been lemming for "morbid" the green/black shade in that wet n wild collection for ages!

Thanks girls
smile.gif
I'll letcha know if the new wet n wild nail polish is any good. Lately I have been wearing my fingernails plain because I just hate it when a polish chips within 1-2 days (even with top coat).

Great haul! I'll have to check and see if my Walgreens has the new WnW polishes yet.

Nice haul
smile.gif
. I bought the colorstay mousse foundation and returned it immediately. It really is complete crap.

Great haul! I wish we had all the great stores you guys have. :-(

Maysie your dog is so cute!!!!

Back