ULTA Cosmetics...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do yall think of this brand? I haven't really tried it out for myself because I'd rather not make the investment if it's gonna be drug store worth...lemme know pls!

I like their auto liners. I have 2 shadows, and they seem nice. Not worth full price though. IMO my Wet n Wild shadows in the Ultimate Expressions palettes are of better quality.

I was wondering the same thing! I shop there a lot. I've looked at a lot of their products and contemplated buying them...yet never have...

I have a ton of Ulta shadows and I really like them. They are well-pigmented, soft and blendable and cheap!!! especially for the quantity!!! You get a lot of product for what you pay and they ALWAYS have BOGO free. You can't beat the value, IMO.

I really like the eyeshadows that I have from Ulta but I perfer their mineral eyeshadows over the regular eyeshadows.

I love Ulta's shadows and liners and eye brow gel but I only buy them when thet have their BOGO free sales.. Reminds me I need to stop by Ulta this week...

Their shadows and auto liners are nice imo - good color, easy to build, easy to blend... I'm still tempted to get their highlighter brush that's supposed to be a spot on dupe of the MAC 187. But I'm really happy with the shadows I've bought from them. Now that I know that they do BOGOF, that's when I buy.

I was in an Ulta for the first time yesterday, and I bought four eye shadows. I like them. I agree with Letecia(sp?).. they are not worth the full price. I don't think I'd buy any more... but I do like them. I just love MAC and MUFE a lot more.

eyeshadows,lipsticks,nail polishes i love. only buy when bogo, which they usually are on sale. i also recently got an ulta mascara and it's been great nonflaky and lenthening.

I like their eyeshadows, but I bought a box set once that came with lipglosses also and I really did not care for the lipgloss. Very tacky and didn't last long at all.

I love the single eyeshadows...I posted swatches on my blog a while back, I'll edit my post as soon as I find it. They're pigmented and the texture is pretty nice too. I haven't tried any of their other products though.

Here are swatches of the eyeshadows I have; just scroll down.

Back