Patrick Swayze Dies at 57

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quote:
Legendary actor Patrick Swayze has passed away at the age of 57 after a two-year battle with pancreatic cancer. Patrick is best known for his roles in Ghost and Dirty Dancing.

According to his publicist, Annett Wolf, “Patrick Swayze passed away peacefully today with family at his side after facing the challenges of his illness for the last 20 months.â€

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Patrick’s family and friends.

RIP Patrick

Read more: Just Jared
May he RIP.
frown.gif

I just read this...very sad

I think he was very talented and will be missed greatly.

I didn't see this coming at all. I really thought he would make it through.
frown.gif

omg no way! I know he'd been ill for a long time but it's still a bit of a shock
frown.gif
I still remember him in Dirty Dancing.

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't see this coming at all. I really thought he would make it through.
frown.gif
Me too. It's so sad, he was a very talented actor.
frown.gif

R.I.P

Very sad
frown.gif
I know he was ill for a while but I admire how he handled himself with grace throughout the illness. RIP.

Very sad to hear that Patrick Swayze has died. What girl didn't fantasize that she was dancing with him.

There was a great story from a guy here in the UK who was a driver, I think. He asked Patrick for his autograph and he signed a $100 bill. Now he said you have a dilemma.

The world is now a slightly poorer place.

Interesting actor. Did everything from Roadhouse to Dirty Dancing and Ghost

RIP

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Damn.
frown.gif
So sad. haven't he and his wife been married a billion years? I think somewhere between a billion and a gazillion. He was amazing and will be truly missed.

Back