Must haves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what is everyone's must have products for this month(september)? Or products that you have just tried this month and really love?

I love really dark nail polish this time of the year...my fav is sally hansen xtream wear in the color flirt <3

also i love bronze eyes! i'm loving the mac mineralized duo called illusionary burning ambition

where can you buy L.A colors cosmetics? I live in canada and i dont know if we have that here but im curious to check it out.

I spent all my "must have" money on a pair of "must have" tires for my truck! Lol. I just want to stop by Ulta and buy everything..

My Must-Haves so far that I just ordered are Laugh with me LeeLee and My Place or Yours Gina fragrances from Benefit; caviar gel liner from Bobbi Brown, the new One Hot Minute powder from Benefit....hopefully I like it.

Just got the Metal Orchestra palette from Kat Von D, and even though it's all blues and greys, it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The colors are awesome, and they last ALL day.

I'm still waiting for the Bobbi brown earth metal pallette and the plum quad to make it a must have lol.

My dejavu fiberwig mascara, i love it. My UD Bourbon pencil, i think goldeny brown eyeliner suits better autumn than black. And i have a thing for green and red. My repleneshing lipbalm with pomegranate from Burt's bees, i must must must find a matching lipstick shade it's the perfect color for my lips !

Mark Powderbuff Foundation

L'Oreal Hip Eyeshadow Duo in Gilded

Maybelline Lash Stilleto Mascara

Covergirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer

Styli-Style waterproof eyeliner pencils

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm still waiting for the Bobbi brown earth metal pallette and the plum quad to make it a must have lol. I'm waiting on my Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II to make it a must have lol. So far this month I think my most used items are my Revlon ColorStay foundation and pressed powder, L'Oréal True Match blush in Innocent Flush, L.A. Colors gloss in Jelly Bean, and my Wet n Wild palette in Sand Castle.

I just discovered Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara this month and I'm in love with both the black and blue colors. In fact I like the blue better. Really brightens up and defines my eyes on its own... or layers beautifully over a black mascara for an indigo kind of effect.

I'm also loving my new Too Faced "The Bronzed and the Beautiful" Palette. The bronzers/blushers inside are just perfect... and the super soft flat mini kabuki brush turned out to be perfect for my pressed powders.

Sushi Flower by MAC, I bought it recently. It's such a beautiful color, and is perfect color for fall looks
smile.gif

MAC's Embark e/s ...Lately i've been doing a smokey look using only browns and I love it!!

I've been on a hauling spree for a while now and everything I've picked up is a "must have". Since I've received my pro card, I've been cleaning MAC out!

Where do I begin?!
tuschel.gif

• MAC Hello Kitty Eye Palettes (both the Lucky Tom & Too Dolly palettes I scored recently)
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Too Faced Eyeliners in Chocolate & Lava
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner
  • L'Oreal Mascara (just about any of 'em, LOL)
  • Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation (in NW45, LOL)
  • Just about all of my Too Faced Eye Shadow Duos

MAC black black pigment

Beyond belief oil free moisturizer

Beyond belief intensive repair serum

No must haves for me... what is wrong with me lately? That is seriously unheard of. I haven't purchased a makeup product in over two months too... again, unheard of.

I will be making up for it in a week when I place an order with MAC for Make Up Art Cosmetics, Dazzleglass Cremes, Fall Trend and Style Black. Am I missing anything? I have a feeling this will at least be a $400 order. I've been sooo good though.

Went to my local drugstore and saw the Halloween displays. I purchased a black lipstick, and came home and put it on my eyelids, from lashline to the crease. It makes the most beautiful "patent leather eye". It is shiny and heavily dark. I can put a little glitter on the inner or outer corner and it looks fabulous. It is my newest must have look for evening, but best of all was under $2.

Originally Posted by dazzle13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif where can you buy L.A colors cosmetics? I live in canada and i dont know if we have that here but im curious to check it out. Cherryculture.com .... ? Check out the neutral brown e/s Delight from L.A. colors if you have blue eyes. Its gorgeous, goes on smooth and have THE stayingpower on my lids.
BTW, i had no luck with the other single e/s i got from L.A. colors.

L.A. colors single e/s Delight: Choise of the month!!!
rockwoot.gif

Back