Dust Storms in Sydney turn Skies Orange

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Check this out! I got a few emails about what I'm missing down under, and I've been reading all the facebook comments about it!

It's supposed to be one of the worst dust storms in history, these are from an email I got -

GetAttachment.aspx

BILD1374.JPG

GetAttachment.aspx

BILD1377.JPG

GetAttachment.aspx

BILD1359.JPG

GetAttachment.aspx

BILD1362.JPG

GetAttachment.aspx

BILD1364.JPG

GetAttachment.aspx

BILD1366.JPG

GetAttachment.aspx

BILD1370.JPG

GetAttachment.aspx

BILD1371.JPG

It was incredible Rosie! Everything was glowing orange, when I first woke up I thought there had been a bushfire, then noticed all the dust debry all over the cars.

They reckon with the powerful winds we have been having in the past few days this dust will make it over to New Zealand!

Awww... I can't see the photos for some reason! I've seen weird skys from dust storms over here but never orange!

I couldn't see that first set of pictures but I could see the second ones. That is really amazing!

gorgeous but so so bad for my hayfever children ;/

and the clean up today was horrid, skirting boards turned orange with the dust settling.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw this on yahoo! It's really cool to look at in pictures but, at the same time, I'm glad I'm not there! lol!
There's a slideshow of pictures here:

Dust blankets Sydney - Yahoo! News Photos

Those photos are amazing, especially the comparison ones before the storm.

Back