Need rec. for Loose Rice Powder!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Hi guys!!!! I am currently using the Chantecaille Future Skin foundation and foundation stick. I am running out of my discontinued Tony & Tina Loose Rice powder and need help finding a new one. I was looking at MAC Loose powder, but I could not find the ingredients list online. I need something for oily skin that also gives a little coverage. I feel that the Chantecaille stuff is great, but does not provide full coverage that I need.. with the setting powder, I get the look I want. I feel like rice powder is working good for the oily skin. Pls. do not rec. any Bare Escentuals. Thank you! XOXO

PS..if you have tried the Chantecaille mini loose powder, let me know how it was!

I used the Palladio for years until I met a model backstage at one of my fashion shows who used cornstarch. I bought a big box from the supermarket for $1.69 and am TRULY impressed..

I have a can of cornstarch in my cupboard right now! Maybe I will try it tomorrow while thickening my gravy! ahaha!

Yes, I really do like Coastal Scents stuff, so I will also check that out. Pallido is great also.. maybe I will just have to buy everything. LOL

Believe it or not, the loose powder that's worked best for me is NYC loose powder. It comes in translucent and in a couple other shades. I have a really oily T-zone especially during the summer, and this one just takes care of the shine and sets my foundation all day. It's light and perfect over my Revlon colorstay. PLus, it's only like 3 bucks, and it lasts forever.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Fyrinnae has a primer with rice powder, i like it and i use it as a finishing powder too. That's what I use.

Back