Totally Strange Wedding Dresses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who would let their daughter get married with her hoots hangin out?? lol that is disgusting.

here is another one

EXPENSIVE%20WEDDING%20GOWN.jpg

Wow!!! Those are rather large!! I actually love the second photo.. I'd totally wear that but then again I'd wear almost anything once!
smile.gif

I cant believe these men would let these women get married in these horrible dresses lol So tacky !!!!!!!!!

Wow Id never in my life where something like that to my wedding. She looks so trashy. Whats she gonna tell her kids when they ask why she wore that on her wedding day?

Hearing how they jump out of airplanes and get married on the way down etc... nothing surprises me about people anymore.

Oh my...I would love to see everyone (including the priest) manage a straight face while talking to her. lol.
smile.gif

You know they're like strippers or something. I really hope they didn't have church weddings LoL AKWAAARD! And like Monet said, why would these men marry them? I mean, like the saying goes "Can't turn a ho into a housewife."

Your wedding day is suppose to be your special day and not the time to dress trashy. Save it for halloween.

Back