I am now in control...... with unwanted hair gone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had this plan always figured out for my college. I wore my sexy sleeveless tops immediately after I went to my parlour and then wore half sleeves tops in the following weeks.. During parties I had no option but to wear long sleeves tops. Then my mother recommended laser hair removal. I heard lot of myths related to this option. I was convinced later that laser hair removal does not burn anyone’s skin which was my major concern. I did not have much money but since there is EMI option available in few reputed clinics, you can ask the clinics if you want. Now all set to rock. I also joined a new band.. Cool na.

I just got the Tria home system this week. It does not burn the skin. It can however sting if you hit tatoos, moles or other dark pigments though. It's only been a week so it will be at least another few weeks before I see the results as the dead hair still has to be pushed out of the pores.

How well does it work and how long does it take? What kind of skin tone and what kind of hair do you have?

It takes awhile, the IPL spot is about the size of a dime so each session is about 1/2 hour or so for a bikini and a little longer for my underarms. I've got olive skin that is pretty pale in the winter. I do a session every couple of weeks. The damage to the follicle is cumulative, so eventually given enough treatments, it will be permanent.

Wow... A dime is really small. It would take me forever. Lol. . Do you have pretty dark hair? I heard it didn't work well on light to redish hair...

I'm a blonde naturally. It is cumulative but it's taken most of the blonde hairs pretty well. I have maybe ten hairs that have been resistant but they will have to wait until the summer tan has faded before I tackle them anymore.

Unwanted hair gone .you do a waxing or threading for remove a hair and also do a you do a laser hair removal treatment this a also a good and effective treatment and it safe permanent hair removal treatment,that depend on you what you choose.

Back