Constructive Criticism Needed Please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone...I'm taking my makeup skills to the next level and trying hard to do the damn thing as a freelance makeup artist..right now I'm building up my portfolio and here's a look I did last weekend. Some constructive criticism please
smiley4.gif

I call it coral on chocolate.

WIParade2009024-1.jpg

WIParade2009025-1.jpg

THE 1ST 2 images Dont have any MU right? The 2nd set of pics You did very well I see natural shadows with the lid highlight deone very good
smile.gif

The first pic is completely bare and the second one was right after the foundation (test shot). Thanks!

It looks really good. The face is very natural but you can tell it has an extra something!

you have a beautifully symmetrical face, this is a nice clean natural look....but for cc i'd like to see a little more pinky/peach color to your lips (but i'm addicted to pinky peach lips so that's biased!)

I like how natural the look is. Not overdone or fake. You did an excellent job. Model is beautiful too.

Oopps I forgot to add that this isn't me, she's an family friend and up and coming model.

Well you did a natural look very well so now you can do a colorful look and see how that comes out.

you look great! it's a great clean look. if you want a little more oomph, i would suggest a hint of another color at the corner of your eyes. your skin is wonderful though. i honestly don't think you even need foundation really. maybe a little powder if you need. lovely though.

Back