If myth gets discontinued, i'll shoot myself lol~

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I bought Myth today.

I intended to buy it as a corrector that would lighten any lipsticks/glosses I have that are too dark on me (otherwise I would never use them up lolol).

Well...just for fun...I used it as a standalone lippie.

Oh God...was not expecting it to look that nice. It made me look so polished. It looks amazing with heavy eye makeup and dramatic blush.

I wanted to dislike it as a standalone...now this means I'll use it up faster T____T

Discuss: Your favorite multipurpose product ^__^

Originally Posted by yaliz1986 /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol Very insightful, please continue.

I love Myth as well!

As a multipurpose product, I love Max Factor's Erase, it's white and I use it as a concealer for my under eye circles and also as an eyeshadow base! I'm trying to stock up on them as I heard the US will no longer be carrying Max Factor as of January 2010
frown.gif

I have bad luck. Every time I find a product/shade that I absolutely love and think I can't live without, as soon as I need to go buy more it has been discontinued.

I like the Clinique shimmer squares when they come out with them. They make for a natural blush / eye shadow look. For subtle. They haven't come out with them for a few seasons now, probably because they found out that it is the only Clinique product that I actually like.

Back