MUFE HD Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would really love to try the make up for ever HD foundation as I've heard so many great things about it however I heard awesome things about the matte+velvet and so I got that a while back and unfortunately it broke me out
frown.gif
So I was wondering if maybe the HD would do it to me too? Has anyone had any problems so far using the HD foundation? TIA

I have some good news
smile.gif
Foundation always broke me out. ( though I had only used MAC ) So I decided to take the plunge and bout MUFE HD Foundation Primer ( color correcting ) and the MUFE HD Foundation. One word LOVE! No more breakouts, light weight and it looks flawless. Yes the two of them together costed close to 80 bucks with tax, but it was totally worth it. I don't see myself using anything else. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Colormeup

LOVE LOVE LOVE the MUFE HD foundation. I've never tried the matte velvet version but the HD is fantastic! I haven't had any breakouts using it

I didn't have any breakouts either. If you have the opportunity, try getting yourself matched by a makeup artist and ask them to apply the foundation on your face.

Back