Cute shoes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I have never wanted a pair of cute shoes sooooo badly. Problem is I'm size 11. Feel my pain? Where does one buy size 11 cute shoes besides payless and norstroms 300 dollar shoes. ERRR it sucks they don't even make them, I swear its' some evil plot. Every time I go out I see cute shoes, I already know, I can't have them. end of rant
smile.gif

I feel your pain ! The women's range doesn't have socks for my size, so either i buy sports or men's socks. With shoes, it's the same, and when i finally had the money and the will to spend so much money in repetto ballerinas, ack, they don't make my size.

it's not so bad in australia, my friend has women's 11s and there are quite a few places that have that size... I guess on the plus side you can get really good quality shoes on sale because they're not a common size, you know?

but I have this problem with lingerie, so I hear your pain, it's super annoying!

I wear 10's and 11's and usually find a lot at Value City and Shoe Carnival... Sizes up to 12.. And great prices..

Back