Oh.my.word!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow!!!

I was walking past Urban Outfitters today and I saw these shoes, well they stopped me in my tracks!

It was instant love, on both sides!

They want me to buy them as much as I want them myself!

What do you think?

My boyfriend said he'd buy them for me as part of my Christmas present but I don't know whether to let him.

Thoughts?

]Urban Outfitters - Zigi Stud Court

Oh yeah! Those are hot
smile.gif
How much is 75 pounds?

Around $123 U.S Dollars
smile.gif

I could see you rocking those Hollie! Nice heel size too
wink.gif

Yeah, it converts to around $123-124

They go perfectly with the dress I've seen for New Year

(it's a black mini flapper style dress - like this --> clicky)

They literally stopped me in my tracks, we walked past and I saw them and went 'Oooooh' and my boyfriend carried on walking not realising I'd stopped! hehe

Cute dress! My friend has one just like it, just be careful you catch on everything - especially when drunk haha

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif They are really cute! Tell me about it! They are literally begging me to buy them and love them!

ooh they look hot!

I agree with bec though, watch out for them catching on things... you'd totally rock them though!

I have decided to wait and see if they go in the sale after Christmas, and if they do I'll get them then. If they don't, I'll probably still get them really. They're too beautiful not to give them a home!

tip about urban outfitters- they often put things in the sale on the website that aren't in sale in store. so keep checking online to see if they come down!

Loving those heels! but can u show me the link to that dress please!

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, it converts to around $123-124
They go perfectly with the dress I've seen for New Year

(it's a black mini flapper style dress - like this --> clicky)

They literally stopped me in my tracks, we walked past and I saw them and went 'Oooooh' and my boyfriend carried on walking not realising I'd stopped! hehe

Those are gorgeous, but expensive. Waiting for a sale is a great idea, then you should buy two pairs and send one to me bwahaha. J/k

Sexy dress. Would be to cold for me this time of the year... Or do you wear it with a cardigan or something?

Love the shoes!!!!

Back