MAC Love Lace Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
lovelace_promo-1.jpg

Holiday 09: Love Lace Colour Collection

26 Dec 09[uS/Canada]

Jan 2010 [international]

Lipstick: $14.00USD

Pretty Please - Pale pink pearl (Lustre) (Permanent)

Intricate - Frosted cool icy taupe (Frost) (LE)

Lipglass: $14.00USD

Icescape - Sheer pale pink with pink pearlized pigments (Frost) (Repromote) (LE)

Utterly Discrete - Sheer frosted cool icy mauve (Frost) (LE)

Eye Shadow: $14.50USD

Pincurl - Dusty white (Frost) (Repromote from Brunette Blonde Redhead) (LE)

Hypnotizing - Frosted grey mauve (Frost) (LE)

Love Lace - Frosted mid-tone grey-ish blue (Veluxe Pearl) (LE)

Suave Intentions - Light frosted silver blue (Veluxe Pearl) (LE)

Eye Kohl Pencil: $14.50USD

Fascinating - Pure matte white (Permanent)

Kohl Power Eye Pencils:

Sense of Style - Blackened deep marine blue (LE)

Raven - Intense red with black pearl (Repromote) (LE)

Feline - Rich black (Repromote) (LE)

Mascara:$13.00USD

Zoomlash - Zoomblack: Black (Permanent)

Brows: $15.00USD

Stud - Deep rich blackened brown (Permanent)

Nail Lacquer: $12.00USD

Affair - Creamy pale grey taupe (Cream)(LE)

Lashes: $13.00USD

#44 Lash - A unique combination of separate bundles at inner corner and dramatic winged outer corner combine for a full and fabulous effect. (Permanent)

Collection Info Credit: erine1881 @ Specktra.net Image Credit Found at: Spoiled Pretty

I don't know if I'll get anything, but I think I'll check it out in the store before I decide. Although I often end up buying any cosmetic item named "Raven" since it's my niece's name!

Sounds too much like stuff I already have. With so much frost, I'm surprised an msf wasn't included in the collection.

I refuse to pay MAC retail for anything anymore! The whole lets raise the prices on our loyal consumers, really chapped my @$$!

Originally Posted by ~Angela~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif I refuse to pay MAC retail for anything anymore! The whole lets raise the prices on our loyal consumers, really chapped my @$$! ^^This.
Congrats if you can afford that crap, but its dupeable crap that the company makes into more dupeable crap. If it aint at a CCO it wont be purchased.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^^This.
Congrats if you can afford that crap, but its dupeable crap that the company makes into more dupeable crap. If it aint at a CCO it wont be purchased.

ha ha ha hah !
iagree.gif
I JUST became a loyal consumer of the CCO!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^^This.

Yup yup yup
brsh.gif
(Me spittin dirty mac taste out of my mouth lol)

A warning to anybody going by the MAC Love Lace LE lipstick "Intricate"'s description. I visited my local MAC store today with high hopes for the lipstick "Intricate". Big bummer. It does not look taupe to me at all. It looked more of a pale, shiny lavender, with glints of silver, green, and pink. Pretty, but not the unusual color I was hoping for.

However, I did find two taupe colors there. One, was the permanent lipstick, "Icon", a brown-taupe. However that was a bit too cool-toned for me. The lipglass "Explicit" was a warmer taupe and perfect for me.

P.S. The lipglass "Naked Frost" was not on the display (I saw it on the MAC website later after returning home), but I bet that would have been a decent taupe too. Future lemming there
laughing.gif

I don't mind paying the higher price if I need to try out a color before buying (ie getting an unusual color, like taupe, lol). No CCO that sells MAC near me
frown.gif

Back