Yikes...Bad Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
wenn2694471.jpg

This is Nicole Kidman at the premiere of the movie Nine. I can't understand how this would not be obvious to anyone on the way there?

WOW!!! how do you miss something like that? Other than the white stuff on her face she looks stunning as usual.

This makes me like her more. It's the first time I've seen her as a fallible human being. Was it the camera flash that did it?

yeah, could be that it only showed up in the camera flash, and looked normal in standard lighting? I've had that happen to me too, but in real life it looked normal

maybe she was doing cocaine?

and than wiped her nose and eyes?

or maybe they didnt notice it when it was not on camera

The flash probably picked it up. I can't imagine anyone being aware of it and not saying anything. Unless her MUA is a saboteur!

Looks like her make-up artist forgot to wipe off the excess powder from her face...and thats giving her the benefit of the doubt

The same thing happened to Holly Madision a while back. I really don't understand how one cannot see that you have powder all over your face because that is pretty bad.

OMG! I saw this photo on my favorite beauty blog right after the event... I cannot believe her posse let her walk around like that!

They probably didint even notice it till they saw the pictures.

it is up the same vein as undereye concealer the looks to light when on camera.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah I dont get how no one tells you your face looks like a bad coke party. lol Exactly what i was thinkin lol

I read about this on msn.. did she purposely put on her makeup like that? Or was it an accident?
kopfkratz.gif

Most likely showed up late and rushed her MUA and prolly rushed off before the job was done.

Back