MAC Past & Present... What Was Your Favorite Collection?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
By far I would have to say the Neo Sci Fi Collection! Love love love it!

MAC+Neo+Sci+Fi-thumb-430x533.jpg

MAC+Neo+Sci+Fi+Products-thumb-430x323.jpg

Great thread idea!

I agree...Neo Sci Fi was an awesome collection.. I think I own all of it. LOL! I also love Barbie Loves MAC and Heatherette.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great thread idea!
I agree...Neo Sci Fi was an awesome collection.. I think I own all of it. LOL! I also love Barbie Loves MAC and Heatherette.

I KNOW isn't it great! LOL I'm still trying to get a hold of a few pieces!

I only got into MAC in the past two years so I'm sure there are great collections that I didn't get to experience, but my favorite so far has been style black. I thought it was edgy but wearable and oh so stylish.

I spent the most by far on the Barbie collection.
smile.gif
I'd say that was my favorite. The Lingerie collection was pretty as well; I got some of my first MAC products ever from that collection.

barbie and balloonacy. i'm only missing fab blush from barbie. bummered out abotu it too. but i have 2 of the barbies haha

i dont own anything from it but i wanted to get stuff from the emanuel ungaroo collection, sadly it sold out way to fast

Considering i own (apparently) three shadows from that collection i will say Aquadisiac
laughing.gif

Neo Sci-Fi!!!! It was sooo great. And I really liked recent Mirth Mischief collection, I got almost everything.

I also liked Moonbathe! N collection was awesome as well, but I missed most of it because I was dead broke at the time. LOL!

Agree on the Hello Kitty Collection, I think .. But I loved Neo-Sci Fi too, I remember that collection came out, and then I discovered MAC, and since then, I've never gone back to any other brand.

Once you go MAC - You never go back !

Back