MAC in Lillyland Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
mediahp_lillyland001.jpg

MAC in Lillyland (Lilly Pulitzer Collaboration)(all locations)

Jan. 7, 2010

Lipgelee: $14.00USD

Lush & Bright - Bright pink yellow coral with pink pearlized pigments (LE)

Preppy - Blue pink with pink pearlized pigments (LE)

Shift to Pink - Light violet with silver pearlized pigments (LE)

Resort Life - Off-white with pink pearlized pigments (LE)

mediahp_lillyland008.jpg

Pearlmatte Shadow $19.50USD/$25.50CAD

Flower pattern of 3 shades (white, green, pink) (LE)

mediahp_lillyland007.jpg

Paint Pot: $16.50

Rubenesque - Golden peach w/gold pearl (Frost) (Permanent)

Bare Study - Soft beige wth gold pearl (Frost) (Permanent)

Fresco Rose - Pink with matching pearl (Frost) (Permanent)

Technakohl: $14.50USD

Graphblack - Rich graphic black (Permanent)

Purpledash - Intense aubergine (Permanent)

Pearlmatte Face Powder (LE) $27.00USD/$32.50CAD

Flower pattern of 4 shades (LE)

mediahp_lillyland006.jpg

Cremeblend Blush: (LE) $18.50USD/$22CAD

The texture feels like blushcreme and fast response eye cream mixed together

Joie-De-Vivre - Peachy coral (Permanent)

Florida - Bright fuchsia (Permanent)

Optimistic Orange - Bright coral (Permanent)

So Sweet, So Easy - Light yellow pink (Permanent)

Nail Lacquer: $12.00USD

Coconut Ice - Light yellow peach pink (Cream)(LE)

Steamy - Hot 'n' steamy hot pink (Cream) (Permanent)

Brushes:

#168 Large Angled Contour Brush - For expert application of cheek contour. This brush is a large angled contour - the fibres form a buffed edge and are soft and firmly bundled. $32.00USD (Permanent)

#239 Eye Shader Brush - Soft and dense to shade or blend eye shadow or emollient-based products. This brush has a tapered, rounded edge with smooth, firm, fine fibres. It can be used to build intense colour on the eyelid. $24.50USD (Permanent)

Color Collection Source: erine1881 at Specktra.net

Image credit: temptalia.com

I love the shadow. They are gorgeous! I also love the MAC Warm Me Up Creamy mid-tone neutral pink lipstick from their Warm & Cozy Collection. It's Limited Edition and it only costs $14.00 U.S. This was launched on December 26th. I didn't get one yet because I still have a few Lancome lipstick that I got from friends on Christmas
smile.gif
. I will get one soon, definitely
smile.gif

Loving the Pearlmatte Face Powder! And I get paid on this collection's release day. How wonderful~ =)

The blushes sound awesome.. I can't wait to read some reviews... so far they are good. I also want a lipgelee or two.

Im waiting on reviews on the nailpolish. It reminds me of seasonal peach but ihope its not as crappy! lol

I only bought one item, Shift to Pink lip geles. Though I liked all the lip gelees, you will too if you like sparkle.

The blushes are nice and pigmented but I've got enough blushes and I prefer powder blushes. The face powder was too dark for me to use as face powder, lol! The eyeshadow colours were very sheer, pass!

I had to satisfy my urge to get a treat in the mail, so I ordered one of the lipgelees--I think I got Resort Life. I want them all, so when I get paid again I may order the other 3. I only have one lipgelee and I never thought I liked it; the other day I got it out and tried it and i LOVE it--sheer and sparkly--so now I want them all!

It is really beautiful, but I think I might skip this collection. The eyeshadows are really cute, though.

So far I haven't read a good review about the shadow... so I'm definitely passing there.

This collection isn't making me say "Wow!!". It's looks so simple and basic and the colors look like they aren't that good.

Back