This years holiday

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Me and Alex booked our holiday yesterday for later this year and we

are so excited.

3rd October for 9 nights visiting New York, Niagra Falls, Toronto,

Washington DC and Philly.
yess.gif

I spent 3 weeks in Florida about 12 years ago and have always wanted to

go back and Alex has never been.

Just worked out its 38 weeks on Sunday.

We will have to be tight with our money so we can do this but neither

of us mind at all and should have lots to spend while we are there.

Definalty visiting Times Square (shopping!!) and Central Park.

So wheres everyone going on their holidays?

Sounds like a great trip.... and the fall colors should awesome too!

We are going up to snowy Wisconsin in a few weeks..... MIL issues... and hopefully we can take a long trip this summer.... I really want to see the Northwestern US, Canada and get up to Alaska.......

Thats what we have been reading Karren, about the fall colours. If your able tog et away sounds like you'll have a great summer

aww that sounds lovely karren. i hope you have a great time vicky! my friend has just come back from florida and had an amazing time. i've never been to the US so i'm jealous!!

hopefully me and my bf will be able to get away somewhere in the countryside here over summer, just a little cottage or b&b, nothing expensive as money is pretty tight between us. but before that i'm planning a trip to europe with my uni friends, we're all graduating this year so it will be a nice way to say goodbye.

I don't know. My parents are getting cold feet about visiting the family in Italy during summer (which was so convenient for me as it's the only time i'll be free from uni), they'd prefer Thailand instead. So i don't know. Maybe i'll just enjoy my train pass while it lasts. Maybe convince the best friend to go to London with me, we've been talking about this for ages.

I need the money but at the same time i need the fresh air so i think i'll make it to a 3 or 4 days weekend some place not too far from home.

We hope to have a large family holiday in the south of France again. We last did it in 2001 and it's always great. Failing that my fiancé and I might go to Rome if we can afford it. I love Rome.

Originally Posted by vicky1804 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thats what we have been reading Karren, about the fall colours. If your able tog et away sounds like you'll have a great summer Niagra is so cool!! The US and the Canadian sides. Do the maid of the mist and the jet boat rides.... and there are other neat places near by.... Lockport New York is where the old canal system (still in use today) crosses over the Niarga escarpmen. Plus there are old forts on both sides of the river where it empties out into Lake Ontario... Interesting to hear the US side of the Revolutionary war and then go hear the Canadian version... lol

I will visit New York before I die. I really want to go there. But for this year we are going to take the kids to Disneyland in February. Then next year I want to go to Cancun, Mexico. I've never been on a vacation before outside of the states. I'm 31 years old and my family has never really been on a vacation, it was always lets go to grandma's house.

Your trip sounds fantastic, i love the US.

We are off to New York in June for 4 nights which I'm really looking forward too, as its one of the places in the US i've wanted to go for a long time but still haven't been to. Then we are off to Cyprus for a week in september, i haven't been there since 2002 so looking forward to going back for some sunshine
smile.gif

Back