Female to Female Crossdressing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dr. Drew Pinsky Talks Heidi Montag's Plastic Surgery: 'It's Really Female-Female Cross Dressing'

Dr. Drew Pinsky is known the world over for helping people with problems of addiction, but he isn't convinced Heidi Montag is addicted to plastic surgery.

"The addiction thing would be having so much plastic surgery in order to get the pain medication, which people do. I see a lot of that," Dr. Drew told AccessHollywood.com as he stepped out for "The Pee-Wee Herman Show" at Club Nokia in Los Angeles on Wednesday night. "I don't think that's what's going on here."

http://www.accesshollywood.com/stars-who-have-gone-under-the-knife_gallery_2299?__source=omg

Last week it was revealed that Heidi had undergone 10 procedures in the fall, and while Dr. Drew doesn't believe the headlines - that "The Hills" star is addicted to plastic surgery -- he does find her decisions troubling.

"Clearly there are body image issues, self-worth issues," Dr. Drew said. "I'm sort of disturbed that no one referred her for those kinds of counseling before they put her under the knife."

http://www.accesshollywood.com/keep...ttest-reality-stars_gallery_1104?__source=omg

Heidi previously revealed that on November 20, she went under the knife for 10 procedures in one day, which included a mini brow lift, Botox in the forehead, nose job revision, fat injections in cheeks and lips, chin reduction, neck liposuction, ears pinned back, breast augmentation revision, liposuction on her waist and thighs and a buttocks augmentation.

Dr. Drew said Heidi's decision to undergo so many procedures has a drag-like quality to it.

"I also, by the way, call that -- the kind of extreme accentuation of her feminine features -- it's really female-female cross dressing," Dr. Drew said. "It's like she's taking on an excessively feminizing characteristic, fetish-izing her entire body, it's a little troubling, a little problematic."

Source - Dr. Drew Pinsky Talks Heidi Montag's Plastic Surgery: 'It's Really Female-Female Cross Dressing' - Yahoo! Canada News

.................................................. .................................................. ........

And to think I thought it was all about remaining famous...

I think it's MORE shocking because there was nothing wrong with her the way she was.

Extreme Makeover had people getting this many procedures in one (or a few) days and no one thought much about it because they weren't classically attractive to begin with. Essentially, they were changing themselves to fit their ideal body image, which is exactly what Heidi has done. She has the money for it, so she did it.

The sad truth is our society likes pretty people, and even treats them better, so it's not surprising when people change themselves to fit that stereotype.

interesting term "female to female crossdressing ", Im not sure it applies here. I mean Heidi was pretty feminine looking to start with!

the excessive plastic surgery implies she was not happy with herself, but i think it was her self esteem that was the issue.

I think shes addicted to fame more than anything else and she will keep doing stuff to get attention.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm not sure I'd call it femme-femme crossdressing either... i think the term i've heard is hyper-femininity
You gotta have bigger and better, boobs, more pronounced lips, etc

(not sure it is better)

I agree with Emily - didn't Spidy (she and what's his name) recently publish a book about how to become famous? Look at how all this surgery has kept her a household name for the last few weeks.

I'm not sure i'd call it female to female crossdressing either, it just seems to be a self esteem issue.

That is in no way femme crossdressing. Sounds like she is taking the same route many trans take pre and post srs. Who knows what the other person actually sees when they look in the mirror.

You usually see what you want or won't want to see.. She should look at photographs.. Lol.

Though I despise Heidi Montag, I never thought about if she had the procedures because of low self worth or esteem. I remember hearing or reading somewhere that she was doing for her husband, Spencer. But I'm not too sure about that.

Back