Transformation of the ugly duckling

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
not my title! there is a remarkable change though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transformation of the ugly duckling

That's huge! Now I know that before you begin a serious relationship with a girl, you MUST see what she looks like without makeup.

We've already had some articles on the subject, but it will never stop surprising me every time.

Here is an excellent example. On the first pic, the girl is without makeup. Then look at her gradual transformation, and what you see in the end will surprise you (well, you know that already).

That's huge! Now I know that before you begin a serious relationship with a girl, you MUST see what she looks like without makeup.

On the first pic, the girl is without makeup. Then look at her gradual transformation, and what you see in the end will surprise you.

mut4-22.jpg

[Source]

I've fixed this, let me know if it works better or not
smile.gif

Anyway, i don't think she was really ugly to begin with, but wow ! You can really see some change throughout the pics.

I don't think she was ugly before, either. People tend to have this idealized sense of beauty and when it comes right down to it, she doesn't look any different from most of us without makeup on.

Yes, she is much prettier with the makeup, but that's not real. I don't know any human being who looks like that naturally.

The truth is, we all have blemishes. We all have flaws in facial structure. I think whoever wrote this article was a real jerk who values beauty over substance and obviously doesn't know how to deal with real, human flaws.

"Now I know that before you begin a serious relationship with a girl, you MUST see what she looks like without makeup. "

Because a serious relationship depends on you looking inhumanly beautiful, right? -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

its just because she is posing all cutesy at the end that she looks more attractive. i don't think she was that ugly before either.

I would like to see the final photo with the same pose.

Before pic's people always have hair back with no expression, after pics the pose and hair are different.

Screw the title. I like the tutorial
smile.gif
. I've always wanted my skin to look like that.

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif its just because she is posing all cutesy at the end that she looks more attractive. i don't think she was that ugly before either. I agree. The Before pics she looks miserable and at the end its all cute poses

I think she looked fine before.

Yeah she did look better at the end, but isnt that the point of makeup? i would not expect her to use it to make herself look worse.

plus it helps a ton that her hair was not all clipped back and she was smiling in the after

A smile will probably do more for your looks than makeup! I agree she was cute to begin with and while the makeup did help, the poses did too.

She's not an ugly girl, and the comment about the pose is valid. But if you look closely and ignore the cute posing and just focus on the skin tone for instance; the skin originally is splotchy and uneven. and the eyes just "pop" after her eye makeup was done.

As OrangeEye said so well, that is whole purpose for makeup.

Yeah Its not just the posing its the clarity of her complexion we are looking at and it looks great!

Six steps just to make her complexion look better?

I didn't think that she looked that bad either - amazing what a smile and combed hair can do for a person.

I got in such a big fight with the bf the other day. He said, "Wow, I forgot how different you look with makeup on." (I hardly ever wear makeup around him). It was however not the right thing to say to me considering he said it while looking at a picture of my wearing makeup while I'm not wearing makeup standing next to him, and him knowing how self conscious I am about having my picture taken.

We're over it now, but I can't help but be reminded of it when I see this XD I like her makeup quite a bit, though I agree with everyone else that she's hardly ugly without it.

Back