2010 Grammy Pictures - Lady Gaga - Taylor Swift - Beyonce -Micheal Jackson's Children

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is a list of some pictures from the 2010 Grammys:

Let's add pictures here, reply back with more pictures of their fashion

gaga2.jpg

Lady gaga

gaga1.jpg

Lady Gaga

rihanna.jpg

Rihanna's Hair

pink2.jpg

Pink

byonce.jpg

Beyonce Knowls

Taylor_Swift.jpg

Taylor Swift

mk-kids.jpg

Micheal Jackson's Kids

katyperry.jpg

Katy Perry

ImogenHeap_0.jpg

Imogen Heap

TaylorSwift_1.jpg

Taylor Swift

MileyCyrus.jpg

Miley Cyrus

Pink_0.jpg

Pink

Rihanna.jpg

Rihanna

KingsOfLeon.jpg

Kings Of Leon

Paramore.jpg

Paramore

JonasBrothers.jpg

Jo Bros

Beyonce.jpg

Beyonce

Most of them look good. Lady Gaga looks like she had a fight with a giant box of dental floss and lost...

I Only like the way Lady Gaga Looks lol Is that crazy Ha I love it cuz I think it would make a cool Futuristic photoshoot I like fergies too Thats it so far!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

fergie looks gorgeous.. I've seen these pics before and cobalt really suits her.

wtf Gaga..

I LOVED Rihanna's makeup. The glitter and shimmer actually looked good. I wish I could pull it off. Pink's dress is gorgeous imo. Gaga will be Gaga. At least she could sing.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVED Rihanna's makeup. The glitter and shimmer actually looked good. I wish I could pull it off. Pink's dress is gorgeous imo. Gaga will be Gaga. At least she could sing. Yeah!! and I'll bet you could pull off anything you wanted to, Reese!!!

The ladies all looked great and rocked the Grammys! Too bad I can't say that about the boys. Pink was unbelieveable - I don't know when she looked better - soaking wet or with her gown on.

Wow, Pink actually looks respectable for a change. I like it
smile.gif
. Lady Gaga, lol will someone put her out of her misery!

Taylor Swift looks good on her dress she was so cute. What kind of dress lady gaga wears it looks so weird

Back