Any other big fans of Clinique on here?...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know it's gotten some bad rap for being harsh or whatever but my skin is loving the 3 Step System (in #2) and so it got me thinking. What are other views/opinions of Clinique skincare? What would you say is their best and their worst products? Thanks for piquing my curiosity guys!!

To be honest, the only other place I've heard of the 3-step system was on MakeupAlly, and they gave it HORRIBLE reviews. So, to be honest, I don't know >.< I've been pretty broke till recently and had to do with home made masks and drugstore skin care.. which isn't bad. Purpose really helped clear up my skin to a point. Then it really stopped working.

lol You know, I wasn't sure if I could post that name on here but that's the forum I was thinking about. Most of the responses I get on that board to my comments or whatever on any clinique products usually end with them bashing it. I've used a couple things outside of the 3-Step and am so surprised why I didn't try it sooner. My sis buys tons of stuff (high end and d/s) and she's used the 7 day scrub for as long as I can remember! I don't mind their prices either. For the sizes, it is very comparable to drugstore, in my opinion at least. I heard that the Purpose wash is almost the same formula as Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash. Is that true?

lol Well it's just another thing the MUA forum talked about. It didn't make much sense to me since they look quite different but I wouldn't be surprised if I company did this! It wouldn't be the first time two different products had the exact same ingredients.

that is strange that you say you have heard bad things about their products- i have heard largely positive things about them. i havent personally used any of their skincare products, so i dont know- but if the skincare treatment works for you, yay! i am willing to bet you could find a much cheaper alternative to clinique's skin care products that works just as well, though.

also, i use clinique's foundation, the "even better" one, i love it! it's good coverage but doesnt look cakey. other than that, i dont really use any clinique products. i got a free sample of some cream eyeshadow, but i was not impressed. oh, and their lipstick is pretty good but not amazing, either.

Back