Tinted Moisterizer, anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good tinted moisterizer they like? It can be high end, low end, drug store brand, etc.

Summer's coming.
rockwoot.gif

I'm also looking for some recommendations. I hear Laura Mercier is good. I've been looking at reviews on MUA and the Hard Candy TM avaliable at Walmart got pretty good reviews so I might try that out.

I've been using physicians formula organic kind and I really like it. It has good coverage and does not break me out.

^ I'm going to start using the physicians formula brand... I was looking at it when i was out and about the other day just didn't have the extra cash to grab it. Glad to know someone likes it.

Originally Posted by akira53 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm also looking for some recommendations. I hear Laura Mercier is good. I've been looking at reviews on MUA and the Hard Candy TM avaliable at Walmart got pretty good reviews so I might try that out. I was reading those reviews, as well. I think Hard candy is only available at WalMart they were saying? In any case I will look for it next time I go.

Originally Posted by Abbygalll /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^ I'm going to start using the physicians formula brand... I was looking at it when i was out and about the other day just didn't have the extra cash to grab it. Glad to know someone likes it. My sister uses this with a mineral powder by Physicians Formula and she really likes it.
The price is also pretty affordable.

Id like to know this too. I have super sensitive skin and in summer this works a lot better for me. I have some elf tinted moisturizer that is almost a perfect match and it smells good too but it wears off easily.

am using :benefit you rebel tinted moisturizer:

its good till now.

my friend uses clinique and she said its also amazing. you can try those and check wat you like.

I really like Cliniques! It evens out my skintone perfectly without feeling heavy and itsa half decent price. Its a bit shiny (I have oily skin) so I recommend using powder to set it but mine usually lasts all day. I've been wearing it off and on for almost a year now and I highly recommend it
smile.gif

Kiss My Face tinted moisturizer. Kiss My Face mineral based tints provide sheer coverage that's natural, not from artificial dyes. Enriched with Ester-C our Tinted Moisturizers smooth out skin tones with oil-free, fragrance-free, sheer color while protecting against UVA/UVB rays with SPF 8. Available in six skin tones, Beach, Branch, Clay, Manila, Rattan and Sisal with an improved formula that is more sheer and blendable to provide an even better match to any skin tone. I don't have the best of skin, I actually have a lot of scarring and it covers it all. It's great!

Back