First Aid Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Your recommended sites products are good to use . I can assure guys from my own experience.

Yes, at Sephora too. I have acne-scarred, very oily, & very sensitive skin & am continuously seeking out skincare products & makeup I like better, so if something works for me, it's probably pretty good!

In "selected" Sephora stores according to their website... News and Press Releases say "Coming Soon" .... I'd really want to see some independent reviews before I tried any of their products... But that's just me... a bit on the suspicious side! lol

They seem to have products for many skin issues, so i'd like to try some of them, anti redness serum, sensitive skin stuff.

Remember everyone has different skin and products can react differently from one person to the next.

I have NEVER been allergic to anything in my life. I used the First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Restore Cream and had a really bad reaction all over my face and neck where I had applied the cream. It took a week to go away.  Good lesson to remember to always do a test patch even if it says allergy tested. This was a big lesson for me. Having a first time allergic reaction though, now I will always do a test patch. I'm still looking for a product that works, my face is so dry in the winter.
icon_sad.gif

Back