What to use instead of makeup glue?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm running low on glue makeup (for glitter) was wondering if there was another product i could use to mix besides glue? Thanks
smileno.gif

I love glitter and never use any type of glue, since I am putting it mostly on my eyelids. I use lip gloss! It is thick, sticky and works well. The glitter never travels or spreads to other parts of my face with the gloss holding it in place so well. Try it and be convinced.

agreed. i used chapstick on the lids of one of my clients yesterday & it held the glitter beautifully.

be careful to use chapstick and not vasoline. I used vasoline once (because I love the stuff it makes my lips so soft) and that ended in a six shower mess.

Originally Posted by cheller /img/forum/go_quote.gif agreed. i used chapstick on the lids of one of my clients yesterday & it held the glitter beautifully. I do this

just do not use menthelated chapstick it will sting the heck out of your eyes

I always use M.A.C's mixing medium or A Clear liquid from AllThatGlitters They both work great for me

Back