Only One Memory

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you were about to have your memory erased completely forever, but allowed to retain one memory, what would it be (even though this memory will likely not make any sense afterwards)?

I would choose remembering my father. He is the most inspirational person in my life and I would choose to remember him doing what he loves most which is ranching on his farm.

I was totally sad just thinking about forgetting everything except for 1 memory. I have 2 memories that I would really want to keep if that was the choice. I would rather forget everything if it was only 1. I would really want to remember the births of my 2 children but I just can't remember 1 of them
frown.gif

Tough question, I really don't know what memory to choose for this. Either my first proper date with my boyfriend or my cousin's wedding.

gosh that would be so hard! There is so much you could be told about after the fact - things like my graduation, we have photos of that, so I don't need to remember.

I think some memory about my rabbit willum, probably. Or a memory of my sister and I don't silly stuff together
smile.gif

My S.O. Everything I do I do for them. They are the key to everything else that matters to me in life.

my parents and what they have done for me. i would be lost if i couldn't recognise them.

Probably a christmas eve, because my entire family comes to my house, along with my bestfriends. I would be able to get everyone who really matters into one memory.

Where I hid the key to the safety deposit box where I recorded everything I knew before I had my memory erased!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where I hid the key to the safety deposit box where I recorded everything I knew before I had my memory erased!!
smile.gif
Lol ! Cheater !

Originally Posted by Chaeli /img/forum/go_quote.gif My S.O. Everything I do I do for them. They are the key to everything else that matters to me in life. I feel the same way... most of the time.
whistling.gif

Its a tough one though, I wld love to rem my parents, every time spent with them wld be lovely.

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where I hid the key to the safety deposit box where I recorded everything I knew before I had my memory erased!!
smile.gif
haha. genius!
smile.gif
how come i did not think about this? lol

Just the fact that I have two children !!!! Otherwise I'd want to remember NOthIng ......It be easier to just start clean & new without going crazy trying to figure out why i only remember one thing

Back