Any Big Plans For Summer '10..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm just sitting at my desk trying to contain my excitment for the summer! Its just around the corner and I've got some stuff coming up I'm pretty stoked about... Its mostly all concerts lol the highlight is definately going to be the three KISS shows (Buffalo, Toronto and Detroit) I'm seeing!! I Cant wait!! =D
rockwoot.gif

Is anyone else out there doing anything they're super excited about?

Sorry, nothing here. We were supposed to get a puppy, but then we realized the baby's still too young to understand "taking care of something." So maybe next year...

My big plans involve getting the Mother-in-law to move somewhere other than our spare bedroom!! That in itself will be the best vacation I have ever had! Lol.

Originally Posted by BombDiggity /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, Karren I wish you luck with that :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks! You don't happen to have a spare bedroom? She doesn't eat much at all! Lol.

There's a ton of stuff we would love to do this summer but unemployment blows! Ughhhh..

I know for a fact though that my summer is gonna be full of cars, cars and more cars. Haha. We always manage to hit the races (drag strip... bf don't like circle tracks, rofl) pretty frequently through out the months. And a bunch of random car shows in the area. Another thing that is routine whether we go in the summer or fall, is Cedar Point. My favorite place EVERRR! Last year we didn't make it til late and this year we probably won't either but it is always on the schedule. We also usually head to West Virginia to see some of our online friends
smile.gif

IDK, we always have a lot planned.. we are busy bodies. Even though we don't have all the money in the world, we tend to find stuff to do. So we will see what happens.

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! You don't happen to have a spare bedroom? She doesn't eat much at all! Lol. Lol no spare bedroom, but I do have a crawl space that has a couch in it haha sorry but thats the best I can do lol

Originally Posted by Abbygalll /img/forum/go_quote.gif There's a ton of stuff we would love to do this summer but unemployment blows! Ughhhh..
I know for a fact though that my summer is gonna be full of cars, cars and more cars. Haha. We always manage to hit the races (drag strip... bf don't like circle tracks, rofl) pretty frequently through out the months. And a bunch of random car shows in the area. Another thing that is routine whether we go in the summer or fall, is Cedar Point. My favorite place EVERRR! Last year we didn't make it til late and this year we probably won't either but it is always on the schedule. We also usually head to West Virginia to see some of our online friends
smile.gif

IDK, we always have a lot planned.. we are busy bodies. Even though we don't have all the money in the world, we tend to find stuff to do. So we will see what happens.

Haha, thats like my brother and his girlfriend he drags her to all of these car-related things lol, as long as you have fun with him thats all that matters =) ..And having fun doesn't always have to cost alot of money actually its better the less it costs because then you can always just do more stuff :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry, nothing here. We were supposed to get a puppy, but then we realized the baby's still too young to understand "taking care of something." So maybe next year...

Maybe next year. But I have never known a child who could really take care of an animal.

Originally Posted by makeup reviews /img/forum/go_quote.gif am planning for tunisia !!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaa

Have fun! But I shall be here at home. Have a safe and happy trip

wow some great plans!

i've finished uni so i'm going to start looking for a job.. so i can hopefully move in with my boyfriend. he's had a year to look for a job and still hasn't landed one.. so the hopes of me getting one are a little slim right now.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BombDiggity /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, thats like my brother and his girlfriend he drags her to all of these car-related things lol, as long as you have fun with him thats all that matters =) ..And having fun doesn't always have to cost alot of money actually its better the less it costs because then you can always just do more stuff :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I always enjoy just being with him and doing what he enjoys
tongue.gif
& I enjoy it too. I can't lie, he has rubbed off on me with his automobile obsession. They are so fascinating!

Ocean City. MD in July...

Faith No More concert in July as well....

Oh yeah, and I am seeing Heart play in Atlantic city in August!!!!

I'm going to see my fave regaeton artist Alexis y Fido, I'm super excited.

I'm also gonna see a cousin I haven't seen in about 10 years, who now has 4 kids. We were really close and I can't wait to meet her family, so far we have planned that we are going to the county fair.

Originally Posted by Abbygalll /img/forum/go_quote.gif There's a ton of stuff we would love to do this summer but unemployment blows! Ughhhh..
smile.gif

Cedar point is so awesome, it really makes other amusement parks look like a playground. I've been there maybe 12-15 times. So funny how people from the Western part of the country know nothing about it! Lucky you! I've relocated to Cali so I won't be going this year!
bawling.gif

Summer ? So far I have had two or three days when the temperature reached 20 degrees.

I plan to have a celebration when summer happens and I can get swimming again or out for a decent all day ride on my bike. So far I have been swimming twice and the longest bike trip was around four hours.

Mind the weather is good around five in the morning, but around nine or ten, it clouds over before it can get warm.

~Samm

PS My swimming is wild water or loch water, all al fresco, the nearest commercial pool is around 50miles from me.

~S~

Back