Sign in to follow this  
Sherbert-Kisses

Wedding Dress Styles

This thread makes me wish I could redo my wedding. I got married when I was barley 20 and really didn't know myself yet.  These dresses are so pretty!

IMG_0362.JPG

This is the dress I wore for my wedding. It's a beautiful dress. However, it fit me better the first time I tried it before losing weight. If I had to marry my husband again I would choose something more simple and more flowy.

Wow That's an amazing dress Alessia. I especially like the lace elements. I'ld love to have a similar dress but with a slightly smaller train abit like the one below.

1057.jpg

Originally Posted by bellagia View Post

loved mine....I was all about the long train and detailing. I wanted to feel like a bride and not wear "just a white dress". But there are so many gorgeous dresses out there to fit everyone's styles.

9926_525203301704_49300744_31232648_7902

OMG! I love your dress!!!

xoxo,

Roxanne

To the original poster - the 2nd dress is the best, it's very classic and classics never go out of style. The best bet is to get into really good shape prior to the wedding and every dress will fit perfectly.

I love the 2nd one, its soo flirty and feminine.. love the look and feel of this dress.. its --- don't have words.. i am saving the pic for my wedding lol :)

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses View Post

First of all, I'm not getting married. Not yet anyway wink.gif

But I adore wedding gowns and looking at all the different styles and I was wondering where everyone stands on that? Do you like the contemporary styles, the classic poofy style or something else? I'm not 100% on which I prefer as there's three I really like.

The first is the contemporary, slightly sexy styles. The ones with the low backs and sheer clingy fabric:

(I think this one would be gorgeous without the strap detail)

WDM-ML6177-1.jpg

Secondly, I really love the idea of a 50s swing dress gown:

ninashort.jpg

flockedchiffonpromdress317.jpg

Lastly, I really adore the idea of a renaissance style gown:

merrymaiden2.jpg

I love second and third one!!! beautiful dresses!!!

For me, I will prefer some Indian traditional dresses , may be a sari or a ghagra choli. I love the Indian bridal theme really.

Guest gexton71

Your choices of dress is great i love your collection............

Guest gexton71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris Allen View Post

I love second and third one!!! beautiful dresses!!!

and i love the 1st one it's looking different 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• Ohhh, you did a really good job! I hope that you will keep doing a thing in the same way. You really have a talent for it. Also, I would like to present myself. I am an editor for the edureviewer and we need your help with video reviews. Check out this article https://edureviewer.com/services/speedypaper-com-review/. We want to make a special video review for it. If you are interested in it. Just contact us!
    • I just found the Wet and Wild Rebel Rose Full Collection Box. Prettiest thing I have ever seen. It is me! Planning to get it as soon as I have the money. So romantic, and has skin care too. I WAAAAAAAANT IT! I don't know how to add a photo, but you must see the brushes. 
    • I tried to talk myself out of it but ....👿 is on my shoulder. Spoilers: besides the brow product shown above Becca Ultimate Lipstick Love Coverfx Perfector Face Palette IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Morphe 15 Shade Palette 5 other items yet to be revealed. It is getting more and more impressive; might be getting it.
    • According to the American Academy of Dermatologists, shedding 50-100 strands is perfectly normal and you don’t need to go for any treatment for that. A hair grows in three phases including growth phase (Anagen), resting phase (Catagen) and Shedding phase (Telogen). Initially, a hair remains in the anagen phase for about 2-5 years before going into resting and shedding phase. During the resting period, the blood supply to the hair follicles becomes limited which as a result makes the hair delicate. In the Telogen phase, the hair is completely disconnected from the hair follicle and sheds off, where it is replaced by new hair from the same hair follicle. Since the old hair is replaced by a newer one, the overall density of the hair is not disturbed in this case.
    • In time for Valentine's Day, a little haul from Shop Miss A came today. I love it. Shop Miss A is an online makeup shop where everything is $1.00. I've been buying for years from them, but I am excited to see that they have more skin, hair, and body care items now! And the products are quality. Research revealed that many of the new skin, hair, and body products come from Fisk Industries on New York. Fisk makes Barielle, a quality nail care line, and hair products distributed by Sally Beauty Supply, among others. You can get hair masques, scrubs, serums, hand creams, body oils, for $1 each! I notice a lot of things sell out often on Shop Miss A. So I check the New Arrivals sections often. You have to stay on top of it. I also try to keep a budget and limit myself to 5 items or fewer so my total will be under $10.00 with shipping on each order.  Latest haul: Luxe Beauty Care Collagen Skin Cream - full sized skin cream for $1.00, in a nice box. It does have mineral oil, characteristic of a lower priced cream. But also shea butter. I don't mind mineral oil.  A0A Studio Pure Cotton Squares - great Shiseido cotton dupes for $1.00. Package is little, so you have to purchase these often, but they are great!  Pink faux fur makeup bag - Lancome had a promo with a pink faux fur bag and I wanted it so badly, but I think you had to pay $60.00 for the GWP, so I had to pass it up. I got this instead! Dermactin T-S 2 step collagen masque - This is from Fisk Industries. I love 2 step sheet masques. It even comes in a little sleeve like a CD case. Cute! Excited and only want to shop more from Shop Miss A! I have another haul on the way with Fisk hair balm, scrub and some other things.       

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook