Need Advice!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, long story short I'm a natural dirty blonde and had been dying my hair black for years. Over the past 5-6weeks I have been gradually lightening it, and have gotten it to a golden strawberry blonde. I was going for a neutral medium blonde with pale blonde highlights so it would be more natural. My hair is very dry but not damaged, so yesterday I bought the blue based prism lites from sallys and pulled my hair through a cap. The roots came out beautifully, a nice pale blonde, but the ends are now a lighter yellowy-orangey blonde. I wasnt neccesarily going for bleach blonde, but may end up doin it to get rid of the orange. I need advice on what my next step should be. Should I just keep highlighing it, tone it, buy shimmer lights, or bleach my whole head. I can't afford to go to a salon because I would have done this in the first place, and I feel like i am so close to getting to the blonde i want. Any advice would be helpful!!

Thanks x0x0
smile.gif

I'm not sure about what to do at home, but you could check around and see if there are any cosmetology colleges in your area, and do they offer services? I used to get my hair cut at one and it was about half the price of a salon. Maybe they do color, and there's always an instructor around to make sure it's done right.

Back