Maybelline "The Falsies"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bought this a few months ago while visiting the UK. I have to say this is my new HG mascara. It really looks like I have on false lashes.

I'm so excited it's finally coming to the U.S. Yaaay!!!!

Anyone else tried and love this product?

I really love this product! I have naturally short curly lashes, and the "Falsies" makes them super long.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by eileenm /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good to hear. How long does it stay? It stays on all day for me, but it does fade. I've worn this maybe twice since I've purchased it, so I'm still in the review process---but I do like how it has made my curly lashes longer! When I do my makeup later, I am going to put it on so I can give it a full day, at home experience. I had it on at work the other day and my eyes felt heavy, but I know it was just the lighting at work.

I'm really curious about this, and my other mascaras are starting to get old anyway. Does this smudge at all? Would you say it's a good mascara for going out?

All this time I thought the idea was to make false eye lashes look like your own... Not the other way around? Lol. Guess I have to try this too.. I such a mascara addict!!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif All this time I thought the idea was to make false eye lashes look like your own... Not the other way around? Lol. Guess I have to try this too.. I such a mascara addict!! You should try it
smile.gif

I haven't seen this in stores yet, but I need a new mascara so hopefully I can try it soon.

i got it at walmart today it was $4 its ok it dose the job but i still like my make up for ever mascara

is it really that great? i been looking everywhere for a good mascara but i wasn't a big fan of maybelline mascaras
frown.gif

If you wanna more information on skin care products...then I have two links searched on net and that are :

Back