For Father"s Day I want:

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a bunch of these Haynes Manuals for the cars Ive owned.

I think i want this one next!

3606748915_c3a7b7fd20_o.jpg

What do you want or know the father in your life wants?

I think my father would like it if I called him on Father's day.

We don't live in the same community so we won't be visiting each other.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think my father would like it if I called him on Father's day.We don't live in the same community so we won't be visiting each other.

so will you call him?

Yep, He'll get a nice call from me.

By the way, Happy Father's Day to you and all the Dads on MUT.

I thought you'd like the blue nail polish that Tony's daughter had, on her manicure.

Happy Father's Day to you and all the Dads here!

I got my Dad an outfit (shirt and shorts) and sandals. Hopefully he'll like them.
biggrin.gif

We're taking my daddy to see the A-Team tonight!
biggrin.gif

He used to love that show. I remember watching it with him all the time when i was still wee little, haha.

BTW, Happy Father's Day to all the daddies on here!!!

Happy Father's Day to all dad's on MUT... and happy father's day to my dad I love you and I miss you.. R.i.P

I know my husband wants another AR-15. But he had a wonderful breakfast, he dosent have to move today, and he will have a big dinner. I bought him the cologne set from Sephora, my mom bought him 2 shirts and a card, the kids made him a card and he's watching the military channel. I am sure he is happy
smile.gif
I might get the gun for him in the fall.

haha. I love the Haynes Manuals! I wish they had a special ones made for females or others who don't know much about cars. You know so when they are explaining how to fix the timing belt is comes with a definition of what a timing belt is. haha!

Dh got a brand new set of tools and a tool box which the kids picked out. He also got a basketball so that he can play with them. We took my dad and mom to a really nice dinner.

Yeah!! Tools are always appropriate!! My kids gave me a couple books on old trains... 3 DVD and a flux wire feed welder which is in the mail because they were all out at the store!! we went on a picnic and then went and played miniature golf and ended up going to see Iron Man 2... The best Fathers Day ever!!
smile.gif

Back