I'm thinking that the dress does not make the woman here!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
But the other way around... Who wore this Gucci dress better?

January Jones or Taraji P. Henson?

12e8ec879fec62d6_january-jones.jpg

Source - Pictures of January Jones and Taraji Henson in Same Gucci Ikat Dress

I don't think it looks good on either of them. January looks too pale, too thin, and the dress is too baggy.

Taraji's shoes are ugly and it looks a bit tight on her. I think they'd both look better in other clothes. Or naked. Either - but not in this dress
biggrin.gif

It is a shame that January did not present well, either knee, color or posture wise. Therefore I must say Taranji who deals with it better than I would.

~Samm

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think it looks good on either of them. January looks too pale, too thin, and the dress is too baggy.
Taraji's shoes are ugly and it looks a bit tight on her. I think they'd both look better in other clothes. Or naked. Either - but not in this dress
biggrin.gif

totally agree
January is attempting to do cleavage but doesn't seem to have any.

As compared to January, this dress suits better on Taraji

This dress works better on a curvy figure, doesnt look good on January

Not personally feeling this dress. But if I have had to choose than I would pick Taraji.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think it looks good on either of them. January looks too pale, too thin, and the dress is too baggy.
biggrin.gif

But its pink? I figured you of anyone would love this dress, Rosie! Lol. I'd wear it if someone bought it for me!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

I agree!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't really like the dress, but Taraji fills it out more. So I'll go with her. Yep.. this!

Back