Im getting a doggy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cute!! I love dogs!!
rockwoot.gif

im not getting it anymore, the man give it away, even though he said i could have it then never let me knw so i waited a week for a phone call when i could pick it up and he just sorry given it away thanks

I love dogs, they are like children who never grow up, always happy to see you, welcome you home, look for every way to play.

Need so little and give back so much !

Originally Posted by thekifchicksami /img/forum/go_quote.gif im not getting it anymore, the man give it away, even though he said i could have it then never let me knw so i waited a week for a phone call when i could pick it up and he just sorry given it away thanks aww thats just wrong =( I hope you find another puppy!! =)

Originally Posted by thekifchicksami /img/forum/go_quote.gif im not getting it anymore, the man give it away, even though he said i could have it then never let me knw so i waited a week for a phone call when i could pick it up and he just sorry given it away thanks I am very sorry to hear you have lost the dog, he was very cute. Have you thought about going to your nearest animal shelter, they are always looking for caring owners and the dogs are really good. That's where I got mine.

If you are interested in a dog still you may want to consider contacting your local ASPCA or no kill animal shealter.

Not only will they do their best to match you with a dog whose personality will fit with you, and excercise needs fit your living situation. They also will give you the dog for sure once they have promised it to you. (plus they tend to do really good follow up and help you get the dog aclimated, and they tend to be trained already)

Back