Hair in summer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My skull and hair are not oily naturally but due to the hot weather, they get oily in summer really fast damaging my style.

if i have straight my hair, due to the sweating, they get wet and my hair looks curly after some time. Is there a product to keep your hair dry even in summer?

not really.
frown.gif
dry shampoo sprayed on every now and then would absorb the excess water, but it might turn into more of a paste on your head depending how wet your hair actually was. just try to keep cool and stay out of the sun. or pile all your hair ontop of your head under scarf so people can't see.

Bumble and bumble makes hair powders in different shades, they absorb sweat and oil.

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bumble and bumble makes hair powders in different shades, they absorb sweat and oil. Hair powder? sounds quite a unique product
biggrin.gif
so i hope it does not ruin your hair and make them tooo much dry?

In summer may hair becomes ahhhhhhhhhh, very oily and i just hate that but, when i use aloevera and wash my hair in every two days then also it looks little good then before. In summer i care my hair most. I use strong shampoo rather then mild and when i go outside i wear scarf to protect my hair from sun shine and will save your skin from small boil and sun burn

When your hair frizzes it needs moisture I have naturally curly hair and I have the same problem.

I use GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRIENT SPRAY $6 DRUGSTORES

Its a shine spray that gives you mirrorlike shone and nourishes your hair from the inside out. Look for nourishing ingredients like olive,avocado,and shea oils you'll get instant and long term gleam

i don't think it is healthy for you to control the oil of your hair with some products. Because it will disorder the health balance

of your hair and scalp

Wash your hair every 2 days, don't be frequent, it will damage your hair

yea maybe hair powder...i think a tidbit of baby powder is a great substitute. i always have to keep my long hair pinned back someway. i try to put it in a pretty bun or some kind of pony tail..

Back