Hula boy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was in the auto parts store this morning and a father and his two kids entered ahead of me. I didn't pay much attention to them but later as I was checking out, they were at the other register and I notice that the youngest was a boy maybe 6 and he had on a hula skirt and a leigh.. He was having a blast wiggling and making the grass skirt move around while his older sister looked on.. His father had an NHRA tee shirt on (I had my NHRA cap on) and didn't act like it was any big deal.. Kind of cool, imho.

Well my guess was that since it was a costume he was not concerned but had it been a skirt well that Might have been different. But still nice to see.

Oh my God, how did the gays get hold of the sacred NHRA t-shirt? Charlton will be turning in his grave
smile.gif

I have 2 NHRA caps and 6 tee shirts!! Ised to have the Pontiac Excitement race 2 hours from the house and would go every year.. Nothing like the smell of perfume and nitro-methane! Lol.

Originally Posted by jodevizes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh my God, how did the gays get hold of the sacred NHRA t-shirt? Charlton will be turning in his grave
smile.gif
Actually you are thinking about the NRA, the National Rifle Association. The NHRA is the National Hot Rod Association. Both Macho, one is guns, the other cars...
wink3.gif

That's too cute! My husband was touchy about it with our oldest, but they youngest doesn't seem to phase him. I have lots of pictures of him in his sister's dress up clothes lol.

I remember playing dress up too!
smile.gif

Keep them L... You can use them to embarase him when he get older! Lol

Back