Makeup Cases

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a small makeup case, but wondering if anyone had suggestions for any cool and not-too-expanse ones for large makeup collections. I'm lucky if the one I have holds 25% of my makeup!

If you have a collection, then I would use storage drawers. IMO they organize much better then a train case does for large collections.

My experience with makeup storage has been similar to my more extensive experience with scrapbooking & craft storage: things that are made specifically for that purpose are almost always going to be more expensive than another option. For my scrapbooking, I've bought the Sterlite drawers and tackle boxes and rolling carts for a lot cheaper than similar items made just for scrapbooking; for makeup, I've bought the same sort of things. (Although sometimes you find something that is just TOO CUTE and you cannot say no.....right?) Good luck with your quest!

Tool cases can be a solution, if you have some space in your room you can set up a table with drawers from office supplies or Ikea.

i got a nice silver train case off ebay and it was inexpensive (well...under $25 i think). i like things with lots of compartments to keep things organized.

that's if you want to keep your stash portable. otherwise i agree that a bigger organization system with drawers keeps things where you can easily see everything you have without digging through.

Tool boxes, Sterlite drawers are inexpensive ways to store makeup. Walmart (in Canada, maybe also USA?) carries Caboodle train cases which are also good but I guess it depends on the size of your collection.

I have a train case from Sephora that was $120 (not cheap ><) it holds most of my stuff but yea I suggest you use those storage drawers, they hold much more. but since I need to have something more portable I went for the traincase.

Back