Wild colored pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I recently discovered this forum and I LOVE IT! You all are so helpful. I am trying to find some really INTENSE COLORED pigments for a project I am working on. I have checked TKB trading and Fyrianne but Fyrianne takes too long to ship. I also need somewhere with reasonable prices and a wide variety of really dramatic colors. Please help!!

Thank you. These colours are exactly what I need but they only have small sizes (1.5gms) @ $6. Any idea where I can get a larger size?

You can look into theatrical makeup as well, Ben Nye especially has pigments you may find suitable.

OMG! I got my tkb trading samples today and I AM FREAKIN PSYCHED!!! These samples are HUGE and the colours are awesome. I also got my Fryanne samples which are more expensive than tkb and definitely a fraction of the amount. They are also more expensive. The quality appears to be similar but I think I am sold on TKB! Will post some pics of the finished product when I use them.

Back