Who's Fall Collection Are U Most Excited About???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hands down....Urban Decay

The Fall 2009 line was HOT and the 2010 collection is hotter...

On the webpage there are some fall looks to try with the Nakeds palette if you scored it...

What's your Fall desires?

Im on a no buy so I am avoiding Fall collections and looking to buy some Holiday stuff. lol

I'm not too excited about fall collections, mostly because we're still in summer so i concentrate on summer colors
smile.gif

I agree UD's naked palette looks great, but i already own some of the colors inside, and they're the ones i like most i nthe palette, so i don't think i'll buy much stuff.

I just bought two of the ud naked palettes because they were so hard to find them and they are selling out everywhere!! I loooove this palette,they are so many looks you can do and the new eyeliner whisky that comes attached to zero,is a beautiful warm brown color.

Other than this,im trying~key word trying not to buy anything too pricey so i can save up for the holiday collections
smile.gif

definately urban decay. it's not frigging out here yet!!! damn you with all your naked palettes. i want mine!!!!!!
frown.gif

I am on a non buy, so I do not indulge in collection images anymore. Or I try not to...

There's not too much I'm excited about from the collections I've seen. I kind of want the O-Glow Noir from the fall Smashbox collection, but that's about it.

Chanel, Chanel and...Chanel.

When I saw promo pic I knew I will desire whole collection
smile.gif

I agree, Urban Decay! I'm still trying to get my hands on the Naked Palette. I love the colors, they are absolutely fabulous! And what I love about them most, is that they are not packaged like the other outrageous palettes that are too over the top. It's nice and simple and versatile.

I'm also on the look out for the new Mac collections this fall, for simply one thing - Tendertones!

I want the Naked palette. I've never liked palettes before but this one is beautiful. Plus I want to invest in more neutrals.

Back